Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 27, 2010

Bear with me, I'm pregnant


I don't know if its just me but I guess most pregnant women can be extremely sensitive. Or maybe some people are just really insensitive or innocent.

Here are some things I hate hearing from people:

"Your tummy is so big but you're payat!" Every woman and pregnancy is different. Of course my tummy is big, I'm carrying three. I should worry if it's small and not all expectant moms should gain gazilion pounds. It can get a little annoying to hear people say I'm payat or should I be flattered? As per Dr. A. the baby should be the one growing big and NOT the mommy. I believe him.  Being big doesn't mean the baby is in good health. Every pregnant woman I know is only concerned about one thing --- delivering a healthy baby. When people around me say I'm payat, I feel like they assume I'm not eating. I eat well A LOT! And my babies are fine.

"Triplets? Hindi ba delikado yan?" Grrr. Can they just shut up if they don't have anything good to say? Or maybe they're just too naive to understand things? I know some of them are sincere and mean well. Some just don't know what to say. I can't help it, but this line makes me freak out.

"Eat well, you are eating for 4 now." I eat well but I don't believe in eating for 4. Should I force myself to eat even if I'm full already? Note: I'm eating like 4-5 times a day instead of 3 full meals. I get hungry most of the time.

"Wow triplets, swerte yan! (while rubbing my tummy)" Phuleeeeez, I'm not a po-on! You don't need to rub my tummy, hope to be lucky and prayers to be answered. That's insane! Few people are only allowed to touch my belly --- my husband, my family, close friends and my doctor.

Hormones or whatever, bear with me. This too shall pass.

signature

8 comments on "Bear with me, I'm pregnant"

piranha on January 27, 2010 at 8:13 PM said...

Naku, that must be so annoying lalo na yung rubbing your tummy part. Hello? Imagine just touching somebody's else's tiyan! Di ba di mo gagawin yun? Pregnant or not pregnant.

TBB on January 27, 2010 at 11:31 PM said...

I super agree! Haha! Feeling talaga nila yata eh statue ako...LOL

cyl said...

i enjoyed reading your blog mare, as always. i'll call you soon ... when i get a little better.:) miss you!

TBB on January 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM said...

thanks cyl! hope all is well with you. have a healthy pregnancy. =) miss u too!

Mommy Lace on January 30, 2010 at 4:15 PM said...

Haha i like your post :) Ako naman, what I don't like hearing is bakit ang liit ng tummy mo or ang liit!

TBB on February 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM said...

hi mommy lace, yeah medyo nakakapraning din to get that comment from people. parang gusto mong sabihin..."tummy mo? baby mo?" LOL

Anonymous said...

nakakatuwa tlga blogs mo :) u really can write whats on your mind :)

ako naman sanay na ko masabihan ng "ang laki laki mo naman!" hehehe lagi ko naman reply, buntis ako? hehe

--jojie

TBB on February 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

Jojie, so true! minsan nakakainis lang talaga ang comments lalo na ng mga oldies noh? LOL on 'buntis ako?' dapat with the tone of Vice Ganda pa yan! hahaha.

how's your pregnancy? what are your cravings now? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez