Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 18, 2010

Zzz...zzz...zzz...


For many weeks now as my pregnancy progresses, it's been difficult for me to sleep through the night obviously due to some changes taking place in my body:

1. My tummy is really getting bigger and heavier. I toss and turn all night trying to find a comfortable sleeping position. I'm used to sleeping on my left even before I got pregnant but I usually change positions through out my sleep. Now, it's easier said than done... Changing positions is starting to be a challenge already and it bothers me very much if I can't immediately go back to sleep after every change in position. Argh! Can you imagine the feeling of not having enough sleep or not sleep at all?...While your Hubby is in deep slumber? *fuming mad*

2. Getting out of bed is harder than ever!!! I feel like a lola with arthritis...*haha* Imagine my struggle everytime I had to go to the bathroom specially at night while Hubby is having a good night sleep (again)?...*grin*

3. Twice a week I experience leg cramps in the middle of my sleep. I had to wake up Hubby  just to straighten my leg and flex my toes...(note: with his eyes closed pa din!)

4.  Since I got pregnant, I started to get stuffy nose which makes it difficult for me to breathe without much effort. I had to blow and clean my nose morning (after waking up), afternoon, evening (before going to bed) and sometimes even at the wee hours of the morning. Waaa!

Sometimes even when I'm puyat and exhausted I just can't have a long good night sleep...Is this some sort of preparation to the arrival of the babies? I think I need to get a better heavy duty eye cream instead. *LOL*

signature

1 comments on "Zzz...zzz...zzz..."

Anonymous said...

yup pwede na din preparation :) kasi same ang maramdaman mo pag nagising ka sa madaling araw tapos nakikita mo si xave na tulog na tulog :P
nung kay icko before, kahit gising na ko ginigising ko pa din si dek pagtimplahin ko ng milk :) gising na ko nun ha hehehe para fair di ba :) tapos ang nakakainis pa dun pagtapos nya magtimpla hihiga na sya uli at naghihilik agad!!! tapos shempre tayo mahirapan na uli matulog...
naiisip ko pa lang na maranasan ko uli ang mga yan naku di na pwedeng umatras hehehe
--jojie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez