Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 05, 2010

Morning Sickness Solutions


Here are some ways to combat morning sickness which worked for me:
  • Eliminate fried or highly seasoned foods
  • Go with many mini-meals (5-6 meals) instead of 3 big square meals a day
  • Eat sorbets (buko, popsicles in orange flavor), ice cream, or milk shakes (any cold and sweet makes me feel good even during pre-pregnancy) *hehe*
  • Even when I don't feel like eating, I sometimes force myself to eat. An empty stomach can make me even for queasy than one partially filled
  • Steer clear of smells that can trigger occasions of nausea (scent of anything fried, flowery perfumes, car fresheners, Safeguard soap to name a few)
Morning sickness is one thing I hate about pregnancy. It's an extreme struggle, feels like waking up with a hangover everyday! Apart from the things I enumerated above, having a supportive hubby beside you while going through morning sickness and pregnancy of course is such a big help specially that our hormones are acting up so wildly.

For my fellow expectant moms, don't you wish for your hubby to experience even a bit of morning sickness? I do. *evil laugh*

signature

0 comments on "Morning Sickness Solutions"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez