Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 27, 2010

Week 21


I feel there's an increase of oil production in my body. I'm having zits on my forehead and my hair is extra oily. Ugh! Since I cannot visit my derma and salon for treatments (shocks, I can't wait to have my hair styled and colored...) I have to resort to solutions that won't harm my little ones.

To start off...

I clean my face using Cetaphil (morning) /or Shu Uemura foaming cleansing water (at night). When I'm wearing mineral make up (I'm a Colorescience fan), I use Shu Uemura cleansing oil to wash my face. I exfoliate twice a week using my new love and discovery:

Cure Natural Aqua Gel
Learn more about Cure here. I so love this product! Xave is also a fan! *beams*

Most importantly, I moisturize moisturize moisturize!

Remember mommies, there's no excuse to be fugly when pregnant okay? *wink*  Since I'm a bit oily these days, I only apply oil-free moisturizer to some dry parts of my face (cheeks) skipping my T-zone until my skin goes back to normal. I use Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion GEL. I'm not hiyang on the lotion version.

My hair is low maintenance. I only use and hiyang to Pantene (Hair Fall) shampoo and conditioner. I read somewhere that once or twice a week, we need to remove residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products from our hair (just like exfoliating our skin) by using an anti-residue shampoo then go back to your favorite shampoo.  Neutrogena has this anti-residue shampoo that I have yet to try.
Been searching for it locally but no luck. I guess I need to find time to check on some PX stores nearby.

So there you go. Instead of feeling depressed due to some physical (and emotional) changes happening in us caused by pregnancy hormones, not to mention the stress in completing all medical tests and worrying about the results,  be happy and feel beautiful. *smiles*  Find time to relax and enjoy 'pamper me time', indulge and be positive. You'll be surprised with the outcome. *wink*

signature

0 comments on "Week 21"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez