Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 17, 2010

Week 20: Halfway Mark!


I'm going 20 weeks in 2 days and here's how the baby looks like: (looks like the baby in my baby counter)
Source: Babycenter.com

I couldn't believe I'm already halfway through my pregnancy, how time flies! Hmm, I deserve a gift, prize, shopping! *hehe* I've been busy organizing my checklist and I still have a lot to tick! *haha* The major baby stuffs have been decided already its a matter of buying. I couldn't believe that we'll be needing 3 cribs, 3 strollers and tons of feeding bottles at one time! *slaps forehead* It's like building a daycare center. *LOL* Feels like the Daycare Nightmare game on my iPhone! *haha*

That's all for now...*smiles*

signature

1 comments on "Week 20: Halfway Mark!"

Anonymous said...

naaliw tlga ko ate tammy :) 3 agad ang bibilhin mo, dapat madami ka na makuhang sponsor ng mga ibang things ng babies mo... :)
pati mga damit lalagyan mo ng names? ung mga bottles dapat di din nagkakapalit di ba? pano un color coded? :) exciting yan! :)
--jojie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez