Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 11, 2010

BBB : Big Baby Bump!


I was laughing and in panic when I told Hubby I couldn't see my feet anymore when standing up. He just smiled maybe for me not to feel bad. *haha*

I'm serious.
this is how my tummy looks when standing up...(yes, I'm getting bigger and heavier!)

I had to lean forward to see my feet. (can't sleep w/o socks...hehe)

That line you see is called Linea Nigra (Latin for "black line") which is a dark vertical line that appears on the abdomen during pregnancies however, some are lucky not to have it. It is a type of hyper pigmentation resulting from increased production of the pigment melanin thought to be caused by increased estrogen (the same process that causes the areolas to darken).

Linea Nigra tends to appear around the 2nd trimester. After birth, the line fades slowly, but may never disappear entirely (oh no!!!), and sun exposure may cause it to recur. (oh no no no!)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linea_nigra


signature

5 comments on "BBB : Big Baby Bump!"

Unknown on January 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM said...

kyoms grabe!!!! biggie!=)

TBB on January 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM said...

Yes super biggie na talaga at HEAVY! =)

anl said...

wow!laki na ah!=) galing naman, while reading your blog, para ulit akong nag o-OB101 sa nursing=) good job:)

TBB on January 13, 2010 at 4:55 PM said...

haha, u know better than me so when its your turn na i'm sure it would be a breeze! you won't be clueless on what's happening to your body. me kase, i solely rely to my doctor and some reading of course.

finding a good doctor is like finding a BF/soulmate. there are some doctors kase na feeling nila med student ang kausap nila puro medical terms after leaving the clinic parang daming lalong questions in mind! *i've been to 4 doctors already!* my doctor is very good, he makes things simpler for us to understand. =) take note, this is a guy doctor! my previous ones were girls pero mas naka connect ako sa doctor ko ngayon. =)

take care! =)

piranha on January 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

Tammy, how can you carry all 3 of them??? Ang laki na ng tummy mo. OMG!!

Good luck sa pagtulog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez