Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 23, 2010

Daddy felt babies' kicks for the first time!


I'm going 21 weeks and getting bigger and bigger each day. I'm having more difficulties moving (getting out of bed and changing positions) and walking (malling). Getting in and out of the car needs greater effort. I get tired easily and feels like I'm always catching up my breath. The good side, my back pains were lessened. Thanks to the tummy belt and sleep bra. To other expectant mothers out there, invest in a good sleep bra it helps to have a good good night sleep! *smiles*

Remember the Giordano classic round necks shirts in different colors that were so famous before (highschool days)? Those are my pambahay/pantulog the thinner the better! *haha* Now, they don't fit me anymore. Hanging na kase eh! *haha*  I'm using DH's shirts as my night shirts and some of his boxers shorts instead.

I can feel my babies dancing (in me) more frequently. Many times, DH has been trying to feel my tummy for kicks but babies tend to be shy and I tell DH baka ayaw nila sa kanya and he'll give me a sad face. *hehe* Tonight, (night before he leaves for Bataan) he felt the kick for the first time! He was speechless, stunned and teary eyed...then he planted 3 kisses on my tummy. I know he'll be a good Dad to our babies. *smiles*

signature

0 comments on "Daddy felt babies' kicks for the first time!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez