Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 25, 2010

Missing Bee...


It's official, I'm having separation anxiety. I feel I'm beginning to be overly dependent on DH. I want to see him and be with him everyday, every hour, every minute. I don't want him to be out of my sight! *hehe* Last night, I felt I was a cast from a telenovela. Imagine this:

1. In the car leaving for Manila
2. Goodbye kiss to DH
3. Tears falling down my cheeks, sobbing
4. Windows up, lights off so nobody will see me doing #3.
5. Mobile phone in silent mode (just one SMS from DH will surely make me lose my composure)
6. Pretended to be sleeping while weeping.

Blame it to my pregnancy hormones.

Seriously, I miss Xave very much. *sad* I can really feel that he's not around because the house is sooo quiet. Nobody is singing in the shower. I can use the computer 24/7. Nobody is hugging me to sleep, etc.

Sigh...

signature

0 comments on "Missing Bee..."

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez