Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 03, 2010

Poll #1 : Gender of our Babies


My dear SIL, Kreci gave me a good suggestion that I put a poll on my blog for people to guess gender of our little ones. It was a nice idea actually so I gave it a go! *beams* Just don't know how many people are following this page since it merely talks about my pregnancy which is not that fascinating to most specially to single ones. But let's see... *smiles*

If it's not too much to ask, I would appreciate if you leave a comment (click comment button in RED on the upper right part of this entry) and identify yourself so I'd know who among my friends voted. *wink* Guests/visitors are very much welcome! *smiles*


What do you think is the gender of our triplets?
signature

7 comments on "Poll #1 : Gender of our Babies"

... on January 4, 2010 at 1:00 AM said...

i voted 2 girls 1 boy wohooo :D

Anonymous said...

tw0 b0ys - 0ne girl - Congrats to both of you!
Y0hL :o)

Anonymous said...

i voted 2 girls and 1 boy :) blooming ka kasi e :D

--jojie

anl said...

i voted 3 boys ;)

rosey on January 6, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

you look prettier, 2 girls and one boy! =)

piranha on January 6, 2010 at 7:42 PM said...

2 girls and 1 boy!

TBB on January 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

thanks for all you joined this poll! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez