Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 03, 2010

Afraid!


Last night was a nightmare. I woke up past 3am I couldn't breathe. I felt something was wrong. I got scared, teary-eyed. I was helpless. I thought I'm gonna die (of course I'm exaggerating). Tried to relief myself by clearing off my nose (there was nothing inside), applied tons of Vicks on my nose, throat and chest (thinking it might help me go back to sleep). I prayed real hard...then, tears started falling.

Called up Hubby (he's out of town) and cried some more.  Seriously, it was a frightening experience. Wish he's here to hug, comfort and rub my back. He has work...I get to see him on weekends only. I don't know how long I can endure this situation. 

I hope I won't experience this again tonight and the nights to come. It was hard.

signature

2 comments on "Afraid!"

piranha on February 3, 2010 at 11:42 PM said...

Naku, Tammy ano ba yan! Don't worry and scare yourself. Relax ka lang. Nothing bad will happen to you, even in your dreams.

TBB on February 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

Thanks Jeng. Naku you'll know what I mean when u get pregnant soon... =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez