Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 19, 2010

Cranky Mom


Sleep can be elusive with all the changes in my body. I can feel my babies move more often and I noticed they're most active late at night until past midnight. Would you believe that I slept past 1230am last night and was wide awake every hour until I finally decided to get out of our bed at 530am? Whoa! Had my quick fix of Nesvita hot chocolate and right after I finished a cup, I was able to doze off immediately and one of my girls calmed down. She must be hungry. Hehe. I just can't imagine what will happen when I deliver them already...

Now, I'm cranky and having a slight headache. 

I'm following a routine since I experience difficulties in sleeping. Let me share some:

1. Warm bath before going to bed. Helps me to relax and be in the mood to sleep early.

2. Regularly change our beddings (2 weeks or less). I like the smell of freshly laundered sheets. 

3. I find it extra effort to breathe at night. According to Dr. A. air-condition tends to dry the air in the room. So installing a humidifier or airoma helps moisten the room air that can make breathing easier. Believe me, it works! 

4. Pillows all over help me get a good sleep. I have 2 under my head, wedge pillow for my tummy, long pillow between my legs, a pillow to support my back when facing left of right and another one to hug.  I get to use all our pillows only when Hubby is out. When he's back I had to give up 2 pillows for him. Hehe.

I also love covering myself with duvet. Can't sleep without one. I love the feeling of a hotel room so we tried to make our room look and feel like a boutique hotel where I can stay inside the whole day! 

5. Play with my 9-month old nephew in the afternoon to burn some calories. Helps me to doze off at night. 

I've read somewhere that the 3rd trimester would give more challenge to the moms so good luck to me. For now, I want to take things one at a time.

signature

0 comments on "Cranky Mom"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez