Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 20, 2010

Baby Names


After determining babies' gender, the next big thing is to give names to them.

Choosing the right name for your baby is not only important but for me is a big deal. What you name your baby will be something your child lives with for years. I believe it is a responsibility of parents to give pleasant names to their children. 

I want something timeless. However, DH has a name in mind for a baby boy already since he was in high school. (yes, high school kaya pagbibigyan ko na siya...) So I guess I have no choice but to follow the pattern or initials of our girls based on that name DH has been obsessing for many years now...

It's Andre Sebastian

Since we are St. Pio devotees, he's thinking of tweaking it a little bit which makes Sebastian Pio as his other choice. 

I'm sure our list will go on and on, to help us decide MIL got this book for us.


Whoa, 100,000 baby names! I'm overwhelmed...

signature

4 comments on "Baby Names"

Lace Llanora on February 20, 2010 at 7:51 PM said...

Wow what a nice book your MIL gave you! :) you're very lucky ^^

I think I will name my baby boy Ashton :)

TBB on February 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM said...

that's a nice name for your baby boy! are u going to give him a second name? =)

Lace Llanora on February 21, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

@TBB

I don't think so, I want it short like my name heehee :)

piranha on February 22, 2010 at 7:04 AM said...

I like Andre Sebastian! =) Pio also sounds nice. Good luck with choosing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez