Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 02, 2009

Swerte daw ang buntis?


Proven and tested!

In many years of my existence I never won in any game of luck, not a single raffle. The other day, DH and I passed by a Bingo station in Megamall and I asked him if we could just play since I was so dead tired walking for hours. He agreed, a good way to kill time.

Guess what? We won twice! The next day, MIL joined us and she also won! *haha* We got complimentary tickets for a big game on a weekend and played. We won again!

Now, I'm very much convinced --- swerte nga ang buntis; swerte ang triplets! *weee!*

signature

0 comments on "Swerte daw ang buntis?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez