Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 28, 2009

Dreams during Pregnancy


Something strange happened this morning (around 6am). I was in deep sleep when suddenly DH woke me up because I was crying in sleep! When I opened my eyes I was in tears, still crying and sobbing... I couldn't talk (very typical of me when crying). DH already knew I had a bad dream. He hugged me and tried to get answers from me but all I did was cry-sob-cry. Weird.

DH made me drink water then I started to talk. I dreamt of a pool and a cat chasing me! He even asked if it was a black cat (trying to decipher reason for my crying...). No, it wasn't. Just the ordinary cat you see on streets. I know he tried to hide his laughters from me because this is so mababaw for me to cry. I myself couldn't grasp the idea on what made me act like that.

Babycenter.com got answers for me.  *click to enlarge*



What a bizarre FUNNY experience! *haha*

To my fellow expectant mothers, do you also experience such?

signature

0 comments on "Dreams during Pregnancy"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez