Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 29, 2009

Oranges


I simply can't get enough of fruits! I've been eating a bunch of them regularly. But of course, once in awhile I feel lazy to move around and do all the washing, peeling, slicing so I'm glad to have found this instant fruit in a bottle! *beams*

My latest addiction:
Which I can finish in three one sitting! *blushes*

signature

2 comments on "Oranges"

anl said...

ai ako din. i like. i rarely eat oranges coz am too lazy to slice/peel them. pero when i discovered na meron pa lang ganito na nka pack in small plastic cups , madalas na din ako kumain. binabaon ko pa sa work;) happy new year!=)

TBB on January 1, 2010 at 1:58 AM said...

sarap diba? =) happy new year anele! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez