Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 16, 2009

Week 15: Quickening


Yesterday, I felt butterflies in my stomach at the lower abdomen to be exact. DH and I got worried so we decided to see Dr. A. a day earlier. Ultrasound came out great and sizes, perfect!


*See encircled figures for their sizes ; click to enlarge*

So what was that poking feeling? Dr. A. said the babies are moving and I can feel them already! Wow, unbelievable.

True enough, the ultrasound showed active babies (I will share video on my next entry). One baby stood out and Dr. A. named it baby kulit *haha* and suspects it to be a baby boy. They are all so CUTE! What a heart-melting experience to see them again.


*click to enlarge*

Up next: week 15 video

signature

1 comments on "Week 15: Quickening"

TBB on December 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

thanks! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez