Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 30, 2009

Week 13: Buh-bye sickness...


Yey, my evening sickness is over! My appetite is back and I can now eat well but not 3 full meals, 5-6 small meals instead! Yes, I'm always hungry! *haha* Though I still hate anything fried. My sense of smell remains very sensitive. My tummy is growing bigger. I"m more irritable and and sensitive. I'm starting to miss my waist, it's barely there now! *haha* But who cares? I'm lovin' every moment of this journey.

Sometimes, I wish this to be over now (hello, morning sickness!) so can see my little ones already. One the second thought, I want to savor each moment of my pregnancy. Why not? This would be my 1st and last pregnancy so I want to relish the experience to the fullest! I failed to buy a baby book to document my pregnancy milestones, I prefer to have this blog instead so I can share with friends.

I will soon post pictures of me with my baby bump.*beams* So, watch out for it!*hehe*

signature

0 comments on "Week 13: Buh-bye sickness..."

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez