Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 10, 2009

Week 10: One, Two, Oh wait...One more???


Nice picture and cute babies!!!

Had my 2nd ultrasound today. It’s so amazing to see the babies moving! Guess what? I’m not having one, not two but three babies! Fraternal triplets! I still couldn’t believe that I have 3 babies inside me. What a blessing from God! We are praying that we’ll have 2 girls-1boy or 2boys-1 girl and of course all healthy.

Based from the ultrasound, babies are doing great and their sizes are all the same which is a very good sign. No signs of possible spotting or bleeding as well. Whew, thank God!

Snapshots: (click all pictures to enlarge)

*click to enlarge*

Week 10 baby
Photo credit: www.babycenter.com

Just to share some changes in me:
- morning sickness started Week 8 to present and I usually have it at night
- nausea, vomiting, excess saliva,
- irritability, food cravings and aversions
- clothes are getting tight

We simply feel soooo blessed!


signature

0 comments on "Week 10: One, Two, Oh wait...One more???"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez