Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 12, 2009

Week 6: First Ultrasound


I’m on my week 6 day 6. Had my first ultrasound today. Normally, before any procedure Dr. A. would talk to us and ensures expectations are set straight.

On this ultrasound, we were told that we should expect to see the sac already. Lucky to see the baby, and an awesome bonus if we see any heart activity.

Guess what? We were soooo blessed to see all --- sac, baby and the heart beating! Thank God!

*click to enlarge*

If you are good in reading ultrasounds, you might find something strange on the photo *smiles*. I have to keep my mouth shut for now... It's too early to spill the beans but we are so happy. The feeling is PRICELESS!

Take a look:
week 6 baby (*click to enlarge*)

photo credit: www.babycenter.com

Will be back on November 10 for my second ultrasound. Baby should be bigger by then.

signature

2 comments on "Week 6: First Ultrasound"

piranha on November 20, 2009 at 12:16 AM said...

I have no idea how to read ultrasounds, but could it be that you may be having twins?

anl said...

congrats tammy!enjoy your journey to motherhood. take care!=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez