Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 10, 2009

Shopping


It’s always fun to window shop stuffs for the baby. Since my nephew Eon was born, DH and I are so fond of baby stores. We are always on the look out of what’s nice to give him.

Now that I’m already preggo, things will change and be more exciting! It’s such a different feeling to shop for yourself! DH brought me to Shangri-la mall to shop for some maternity clothes. Most of my jeans and shorts don’t fit anymore.

Here’s my loot.

Gingersnaps and Havin' a Baby

maternity shorts, belly belt & bra extenders

Belly belt is very useful for old jeans to be wearable again. Same goes with the bra extenders when you'd need to adjust your bra one size bigger. All these were advised by my No. 1 shopping adviser-slash-doctor, Dr. A. Hehe.

We can’t help but peek on some baby stuffs, too! --- clothes, shoes, cribs and strollers. We are eyeing on the Quinny Buzz stroller.


There’s a Buzz and a Buzz 4 but it is still too early to grab one well for sure, better ones will come out sooner or later. Hehe.

We are just so happy, excited and enjoying this beautiful journey!

signature

0 comments on "Shopping"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez