Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 08, 2009

Week 4


I’m noticing some changes in me. Let me share some:

- minor cramps
- sleepy/always tired/lazy
- frequent urination
- hunger

I always want to see my dear hubby (DH) and cling to him. Hahaha. I feel my tummy is getting bigger since I can no longer fit in my old jeans and shorts but I don’t mind. I’m enjoying my pregnancy!

I was advised by Dr. A. to use Aveeno moisturizing cream for stretchmark prevention.

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream

I had it with me many months ago, I’m so well-prepared! Hehe.

Can’t wait for my 1st ultrasound which will be in 2wks time...

signature

0 comments on "Week 4"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez