Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 02, 2009

The Stork Has Come!


Today marks a very special day for us.

Had my blood test this morning and after 2 hours result came in positive. Yes, I’m roughly 4 weeks pregnant!

We paid a visit to the Philippine Center of St. Pio and said our thanksgiving prayers then off to Medical City for my 1st check up.

My OB, Dr. A. gave me pre-natal medicine prescriptions and guess what...a prayer! He's so bait talaga. It was such a good news and blessing after the big typhoon.

This photo was taken on the same day in Astoria Plaza where we are staying for 2wks due to flood.

We just thought of taking this shot so I can have something to post here in my blog and on my pregnancy orgnanizer. Hehe.

Praying for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

signature

0 comments on "The Stork Has Come!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez