Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 02, 2010

A Year has Passed


A year ago today, (after the typhoon Ondoy) I received a call from my doctor that I'm gonna be a mother soon. I can still vividly remember everything has transpired that day.

I was the happiest woman on earth! First time to experience tears of joy. Tears were uncontrollable.

Today, we did the same thing. Heard mass at St. Pio chapel and had a great dinner at Zensho.

Everything is the same except now that we have 3 additional angels in the family.


The boy on your left is my eldest. LOL

P.S. It was also the same time I did my first entry on this blog. Happy 1st anniversary to my blog. Heehee. :)

signature

1 comments on "A Year has Passed"

rosey on October 3, 2010 at 11:44 PM said...

happy anniversary to your blog tammy! your triplets are the cutest! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez