Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 03, 2010

On Following a Routine


Since day one, I've been so curious on what would be the similarities of my babies (activity-wise). They say, if one cries the other one would also cry. NO. I've proven that wrong. If one is hungry, all is also hungry. Wrong again. They are different individuals with distinct personalities and emotions. It is so amusing that as they grow, I discover more about them. 

"we have something in common"

Now at barely 3 months, they can already follow a routine (on feed time, bath time, sleep time, wake time and play time). Their activities are more predictable which makes it easier for me to respond to their needs so they cry less often.  

Following a routine and yet being flexible is important to help make their lives in order later on. 

signature

3 comments on "On Following a Routine"

Unknown on August 11, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

Nice little comic! Sebreen is so big na.... chubby cheeks.

Unknown on August 11, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

Nice little comic! Sebreen is so big na.... chubby cheeks.

France de la Fuente on August 19, 2010 at 10:00 AM said...

Hi TBB..

Yey! Another Filipina Mommy Blogger!
I'm Mommy France of SP Forums and I also have a mommy blog.

Your angels look so adorable.
I've followed your blog and I'm hoping to read more posts about your little angels.

Happy Blogging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez