Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 15, 2010

Happy 3 Months!


I'm still in great awe how these little creatures came out of me. Especially now that they are growing up so fast. I can't help but fall in love with them over and over and over...

It is hard to be a mom (of triplets) yet so fulfilling! My world now revolves around them, from sun up to sun down. Haha.

Happy 3 months to the reason of my triple happiness.

Sebastian

Sebreen

Sebynna

I will never ever get tired of taking care and loving you. I'm sure your Daddy feels the same way too, or even more. We all love you darlings!

signature

0 comments on "Happy 3 Months!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez