Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 15, 2010

Happy 7 Months!


My babies are now having separation anxiety. Everytime they see us leave the nursery, they now make noise and feel anxious. My little man loves to sleep beside me and his dad and wants to be hugged all the time. I guess he got that trait from his dad. We feel that he's a 'mama's boy'.  Sebynna wants to be cuddled and loves meeting and mingling with people. 

Sebreen is now sitting well without support. It breaks my heart to see her fall and stumble but I need to let my babies explore their surroundings and discover their limits. It's for them to grow and learn for themselves. But I make sure the nursery or crib is safe for them. Fragile objects are all secured.

 Sebynna . Sebreen . Sebastian
 Sebastian being naughty
Happy 7 months!
Sebreen sitting well w/o support

signature

0 comments on "Happy 7 Months!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez