Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 26, 2010

I'm now a MOM!


The feeling is unexplainable...

I was almost in tears on the operating table the first time I heard my baby boy who came out first cry. My  voice was shaking the first time I saw them in the nursery...

It's official, we are proud parents to these 3 angels. 


Born on May 15, 2010

Sebastian Pio at 6:29am
Sebreen Pia at 6:30am
Sebynna Pria at 6:32am

signature

5 comments on "I'm now a MOM!"

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They are wonderful, lovely, adorable!
All the names are beautiful!
Sebastian looks very active.
Sebreen looks a bit blur :P
Sebynna looks sleepy.
They are perfect! You are a proud mama of three!
:-)
Wish them growing happy and healthy!

TBB on June 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM said...

Thanks dear! =) Hope you can put a name behind your comment so I can address you properly. =)))

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to put my name ... sorry! Just because I was too happy when seeing your 3 little cuties...
I am Chris ;-)
Put up more pictures of SSS ;-)I am sure every of your friends would love to see them!
Have a nice day!
Cheers!

rosey on June 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM said...

awww... cute little angels.. =)

... on June 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM said...

loving the triple "S" :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez