Countdown to Triplets 1st Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 26, 2010

S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D out!


It has been a stressful week for the mom-to-be. Nannies backed out day prior of their scheduled medical exams. (God, please give me more patience...) I got an unbearable extremely itchy lower tummy. (it's making me unhappy, stress marks?) Postponed/cancelled baby shower and out of town vacation. To top it all off, I was down with flu sans fever (thank God!), first time to happen since I conceived. Who want's to be sick while pregnant? God knows how I've been so careful. It must be the very hot and humid weather here in Manila, (our air conditioner is giving up...) some virus I got from my SIL, (argh!) having difficult time looking for a certain medicine I need weekly (out of stock on all Mercury drug branches and warehouse!) and stress from too much thinking and all.  

Bee, please come home soon... 


signature

4 comments on "S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D out!"

Unknown on March 29, 2010 at 11:00 AM said...

hi Tammy! ako naman having cold feet. ang lapit na kasi. one month na lang May na. And anytime in May, pwde na ako manganak. nakasked ka to give birth on May 15? Ako yung due date ko may 16-17. Nakakatakot no? Pero excited na din naman ako. its the thought of the process we will go through. =(
Sa pagiging stressed! Buti nga ikaw, not working anymore. Ako nasstressed sa office!!! =)
Nwei, gudluck sa atin. =)

TBB on March 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM said...

Hey Mai, I'm also having cold feet...baka kaya parang nagkakaallergy. I have red spots all over my body...=(

I'm sched to give birth on May 15 CS. Baka magka bday pa ang babies natin! =) I wanna give birth na...naiinip na ako...

My tummy is super itchy, worried about it and the possible stretchmarks! =( dun ako nasasad. kelan ka magleleave?

Unknown on April 14, 2010 at 7:21 AM said...

Ako natatakot kasi I have vaginal cyst. Iaaspirate nila ako sa Apr 26. During this time pwede na ako manganak, so if ever magtuloy... =(

Ako meron ng stretch marks! =( pinapabilang ko nga sa asawa ko. I have mga 12 na. waaaahhhh.. Nasa ilalim ng tummy ko. Sana pagbumalik na sa dati tummy ko, di masyadong kita strech marks. Umiyak nga ako the first time saw yung marks. nakkasad. Sabi ko sa asawa ko ayaw ko na manganak uli. Nagalit sa akin. =)

Cant blame us di ba? Ciempre di naman tayo sanay sa ganun. =(

gudluck sa atin. =)

TBB on April 16, 2010 at 9:55 PM said...

mai, i'm so affected also seeing stretchmarks on my lower abdomen...pero stretchmarks or baby, syempre baby na! =)

well, sana lang mag lighten sya or matanggal. sabi ko kay xave, kailangan ko mag belo or calayan for stretchmarks. hahaha. =D

i love going to the beach pa naman...sigh...

will send you a PM.

take care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Baby Talk Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez